J&K governor announces ex-gratia of Rs 50,000 for each injured in Pulwama blasts
Jammu and Kashmir Governor Satya Pal Malik expressed sorrow over the blast in Pulwama district on Wednesday which left 12 students injured, a Raj Bhavan spokesman said. The governor prayed for the speedy recovery of the injured and announced ex-gratia of Rs 50,000 for each of them. He directed the Divisional Commissioner of Kashmir to ensure best possible medical treatment for the students, the spokesman said. The explosion took place inside a private school at Narbal village of Kakapora area on Wednesday afternoon, leaving 12 students of class 10 injured.
(With inputs from agencies.)
- Why is Mamata Banerjee trying to save Kolkata PoliceCommissioner Rajeev Kumar? Does he have any secret which he might spill: Shivraj Chouhan.
- British Deputy High Commissioner calls on Kiran Bedi
- Elias Mawela announced as new Gauteng provincial commissioner
- Hailstorm, heavy rainfall lashes Delhi, adjoining areas
- CBI to question Kolkata Police Commissioner Rajeev Kumar in Shillong on Feb 9 in Saradha case: officials PTI ABS ABS ABHABH