Land allocation for vaccine plant in Tamil Nadu cleared by Cabinet
The project entails production of viral vaccines such as TCA anti-measles vaccine, Japanese encephalitis and anti-sera at the PII, Coonoor. Land for the project will be transferred free of cost, an official statement said.
- Japanese couple robbed of 400-year-old bonsai tree
- Special branch: Poignant plea after Japanese bonsai burglary
- Hotel Mystays Premier Narita offers Japanese hospitality to worlwide tourists
- Japanese same-sex couples file Valentine Day lawsuits over marriage equality
- Sex and disability make for tenderly humorous Japanese drama