Youngsters celebrate Valentine's Day at old age home in Ahmedabad
"Many people have forgotten that our parents should be our first love that is why I came here to celebrate. Our clothes may be western but our thoughts are Indian," S Ansari, a youngster present at the venue, told ANI.
For several years now, the Bajrang Dal and Vishwa Hindu Parishad have been staging protests against the Valentine's Day celebrations.
“We demand all the restaurants and malls to not celebrate Valentine's Day. If they celebrate and if anything happens on the day, (then) we are not responsible for that”, Mukesh, Convener, Bajrang Dal, Hyderabad City, had earlier told ANI.
- Germany needs guarantees that Huawei won't hand over data to Chinese state: Merkel
- Campaigners urging Germany to extend its unification model to Korea
- Rules for building 5g network in Germany to be clear says economy minister
- France and Germany to launch first contracts on future combat jets
- Germany reassures NATO on defence spending target -report