INX Media case: Indrani Mukerjea may be called to appear in-person in Delhi court on hearing
The next date of hearing in the case is February 28.
Indrani Mukerjea, the former head of INX Media, had filed the plea as she was ready to turn an approver.
Mukerjea has been lodged at Mumbai's Byculla jail since her arrest in 2015 for her alleged involvement in her daughter, Sheena Bora's murder case.
Former Finance Minister P Chidambaram and son Karti are accused in the INX Media case.
The ED probe so far showed that for the FIPB approval, INX Media directors Peter Mukerjea and Indrani Mukerjea met the senior Congress leader so that there was no delay in their application.
The probe agency has attached properties worth Rs 54 crore belonging to Karti, and a firm in the case. It has also attached properties belonging to the Mukerjeas in regard to the same case. (ANI)
- CJI lays foundation stone for Andhra High Court in Amaravati
- Amitabh Bachchan tweets heartwarming words for daughter
- High court dismisses urgent hearing plea in CBI's raid of Kolkata Commissioner
- Inappropriate tweet against Priyanka Gandhi lands Bihar man in jail
- Nissan board poised to suggest replacement for jailed former boss Ghosn