International Development News
Development News Edition
Give Feedback
Cricket World Cup 2019

Fire breaks out inside room in Shastri Bhavan


PTI new delhi
Updated: 10-06-2019 14:19 IST
Fire breaks out inside room in Shastri Bhavan

Image Credit: ANI

A minor fire broke out inside a room on the ground floor of Shastri Bhavan on Monday, the Delhi Fire Service (DFS) said. No casualty was reported, they said.

The fire department said they received a call about the blaze at 1.12 pm and five fire tenders were rushed to the spot. The fire broke out in an air-conditioner of a room and it has been brought under control, a DFS official said.

(This story has not been edited by Devdiscourse staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)

COUNTRY : India

POST A COMMENT