Police arrests co-owner after factory collapse in Delhi
Police have arrested the co-owner of a factory, which collapsed under the impact of a blast in west Delhi's Sudarshan Park on Thursday, officials said. Seven people were killed when a portion of the factory manufacturing ceiling fans collapsed following an explosion its furnace Thursday evening.
(With inputs from agencies.)
- NBWs issued against two Pak Army officials in 26/11 terror attacks case
- It's shameful that govt officials acting as TMC cadres in WB: Adityanath
- Bihar train mishap: UP CM asks officials to render help to people affected from state
- Ahmedabad airport 'bomb threat call' a hoax: Officials
- Some CBI officers forcefully taken to police station from outside Kolkata Police commissioner's residence: Officials.