2002 Gujarat riots: SC to hear Zakia Jafri's plea on Nov 26
The Supreme Court Monday deferred till November 26 hearing on the plea of Zakia Jafri challenging the clean chit given by the Special Investigating Team (SIT) to Narendra Modi, who was then Gujarat Chief Minister, in connection with the 2002 post-Godhra riots.
(With inputs from agencies.)
- Over 30 million screened at DRC’s borders, vaccinations begin in neighbouring
- High-scoring Lightning squeak by Islanders in shootout
- Koregaon Bhima case: Pune Police arrests accused Dalit scholar Anand Teltumbde
- Over 23,000 people flee to Al Hol camp, since fighting escalate in Hajin in Dec
- Trump hails 'great news' that Foxconn Wisconsin factory back on track