Congress calls Naxals revolutionaries and then issues them certificates: Modi
Hitting out at the Congress, the prime minister said the party doubted his government's surgical strikes, conducted in September 2016.
The prime minister was addressing an election rally here on the tenth anniversary of the 26/11 terror strike when 10 Pakistani terrorists sneaked into Mumbai, killing 166 people over 60 hours.
Modi said his government had responded to terrorists and Naxals in their own language.
The prime minister added that the Congress calls Naxals revolutionaries and then issues them certificates.
The Rajasthan elections will be held on December 7 and the votes counted on December 11.
(With inputs from agencies.)
- C'garh journalist covering BJP meet thrashed by partymen
- Bihar train mishap: Rahul urges party workers to extend all help to victims
- PWD pays tribute to former TN CM Annadurai on his death anniversary
- Kosovo's par approves 2019 budget after oppn party backs minority govt
- Venezuelans rally for and against embattled Maduro on revolution anniversary