At poll rally, PM Modi paints Congress as anti-farmer
Modi assured the people at his rally that his government will ensure that every Indian has a house by 2022, when the country celebrates the 75th Independence Day.
He also repeated his charge that casteism is in Congress's mindset.
(With inputs from agencies.)
- Rs 500 a month cash dole to small farmers may be increased in future
- Rs 75,000 cr to be sent to farmers directly under PM-KISAN scheme: PM in Leh
- Cong promised to waive Rs 6 lakh cr of farmers' loan, but waived only Rs 52,000 cr: PM in Leh
- EU agrees to compensate Irish farmers in event of no-deal Brexit: Report
- Rs 75,000 cr will be sent to farmers directly under PM-KISAN scheme: PM in Jammu