AgustaWestland: Christian Michel remanded in judicial custody
Michel was presented before Special Judge Arvind Kumar on the expiry of his four-day custody with the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI).
He was extradited to India on December 4 from the United Arab Emirates (UAE).
(With inputs from agencies.)
- 38 Rohingyas, mostly minors, sent to judicial custody in Tripura
- Kerala HC imposes fines against Thomas Chandy, others for wasting judicial time
- AgustaWestland chopper case: Delhi court seeks agencies' reply on alleged middleman Christian Michel's bail application by Feb 12.
- Michelle Obama gets standing ovation from star-studded crowd at Grammy Awards
- Delhi court sends Rajeev Saxena to judicial custody till Feb 18, orders his medical check-up