Strong political motivations, manipulations behind US case against Huawei: China
China on Tuesday decried the "political manipulations" behind the US case against Huawei as Washington indicted the tech giant's chief financial officer and levelled sweeping charges against the company. "For some time, the US has used state power to discredit and crack down on specific Chinese companies in an attempt to strangle the enterprises' legitimate and legal operations," China's foreign ministry said in a statement. "There are strong political motivations and political manipulations behind the actions."
(With inputs from agencies.)
- NCLAT seeks list of IL&FS group companies as govt proposes resolution plan
- Germany needs guarantees that Huawei won't hand over data to Chinese state: Merkel
- Partnership with India can substantially benefit Monaco's companies says President
- NCLAT asks govt to provide ILFS group companies list based on financial position
- Techstars chooses 10 companies for accelerator programme