Cabinet recommends Delhi Budget session from February 22
The Cabinet gave its recommendation in a meeting chaired by Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal.
"The Cabinet in its meeting on Tuesday recommended convening of the Eighth session (Budget session) of the sixth Delhi Legislative Assembly from February 22 to February 28," the government said in a statement.
- Circuit bench in north Bengal's Jalpaiguri gets cabinet nod
- SP says Yogi government made a mockery of religion by holding cabinet meet at Kumbh
- Arvind Kejriwal warns 'if you select BJP in Delhi they will keep blocking progress'
- UP govt made mockery of religion by holding cabinet meet at Kumbh: SP MLC
- Delhi Cabinet approves Rs 140 crore sports complex at Najafgarh