Yogi Adityanath flags off motor car rally in Lucknow
Despite India having the second largest road network across the world, over 1.3 million deaths have taken place in road accidents in the last decade because of the lack of comprehensive road safety legislation.
Nagaland too has come forward on the same and has launched various Road Safety Awareness Campa across the state. (ANI)
- Facebook bans 4 Myanmar groups involved in spreading hate, inciting violence
- Myanmar parliament nods panel to discuss amending country's constitution
- ZEE5 summits charts to become No. 1 in both Bangladesh and Sri Lanka
- Indonesia police says about 200 Bangladeshi men crammed in shophouse in Sumatra
- Fresh influx of refugees from Myanmar raises concerns in Bangladesh