Chauhan meets MP CM, points to law &amp; order
Referring to transfer of officials following the change of regime, Chauhan said the numbers were astonishing and the government must pay attention to improving the law and order. Calling Madhya Pradesh an "island of peace", Chauhan said, "It's not like crime was unheard of in the last dispensation. But the kind of crimes that are being reported now, is serious. If these are not prevented, criminal elements that had been crushed will raise their heads again."
According to Chauhan, he also asked Nath to carry forward work started by the last government.
- UPDATE 1-Myanmar villagers flee fresh Rakhine State fighting, enter Bangladesh
- PM Modi to unveil several development projects in three North East states
- Novel tool identifies low, high-risk prostate cancer with more accuracy
- This new framework provides outstanding accuracy in prostate cancer prediction
- Maharashtra CM Fadnavis denies reports of state assembly being dissolved on Feb 28