K’tka: BJP submits memorandum to Governor over stone-pelting on MLA’s house
“We have submitted a memorandum to the Governor over the incident of stone-pelting at the residence of Preetham Gowda (BJP MLA from Hassan) and manhandling of his family. We will also send a memorandum to Home Minister Rajnath Singh,” said BJP leader BS Yeddyurappa after meeting the Governor.
On Wednesday, JD(S) workers allegedly pelted stones at the residence of BJP MLA Preetham Gowda here, after an audio recording, purportedly featuring Gowda went viral. One BJP worker got injured in the incident.
According to media reports, in the audio clip, Gowda, is allegedly heard commenting on the health of JD(S) supremo HD Deve Gowda. The BJP MLA claimed that the voice is not his.
Reportedly, Gowda in the clip is telling a man named Santosh that JD(S) supremo Deve Gowda “would die soon” and Chief Minister HD Kumaraswamy “is unwell” and that JD(S) “will soon be history.” (ANI)
- BJP, TMC workers engaged in dogfight ahead of PM Modi's rally
- 100 BJP workers killed in Bengal, none involved will be spared, says Rajnath Singh at rally, asserts state will have BJP CM in 2021.
- Sambit Patra mocks Congress, says Gandhi family should be called as 'bail family'
- UPDATE 1-Sudanese teacher dies in detention after protests, family members say
- Sudanese man dies in detention after protests - family members