4 security personnel killed, 7 injured in intel-based operation in Pakistan's Balochistan
Four security personnel were killed and seven injured in an intelligence-based operation against terrorists in Pakistan's Balochistan province, while nine terrorists were also reportedly killed.
Four security personnel have been killed and seven injured in an intelligence-based operation against terrorists in Pakistan's northwestern Balochistan province, an official said Sunday.
Shahid Rind, a spokesperson for the Balochistan government, said nine terrorists were killed in the intelligence-based operation in Kuchluk and Nohsar area on Saturday.
He said that four personnel of the anti-terrorism department were killed in the exchange of fire with terrorists.
He said the operation was part of the ongoing fight against terrorism in the province.
''Seven other CTD officials have been injured and are under treatment in Quetta,'' he said.
Pakistani Security forces have been carrying out intelligence-based operations in different parts of Balochistan.
Earlier this week, they killed 35 terrorists and captured three high-profile senior commanders during an operation in Balochistan's Mangla Zarghoon Ghar area.
ALSO READ
-
UPDATE 3-At least 24 killed in Pakistan train blast claimed by separatist militants
-
Twenty killed, 70 injured in blast targeting shuttle train in Pakistan's Balochistan
-
Pakistan: At least 24 killed, over 50 injured in targeted blast near Quetta Railway track
-
UPDATE 2-Powerful bomb explosion in Pakistan's Quetta kills 24, reports say
-
Twenty killed, 70 injured in blast targeting shuttle train in Pakistan's Balochistan
Google News