Haryana announces youth policy
The policy aims at creating a productive work force, which can contribute sustainably to the state's and the country's economic development, said an official spokesman. "The policy is in line with the definition of youth provided in the National Youth Policy and focuses on people in the 15-29 years age-group," the spokesman said.
The sports and youth affairs department will be the nodal department for implementation of the policy through an appropriate coordination mechanism.
- UPDATE 1-Brazil president's medical condition improving -spokesman
- Brazil president's medical condition improving - spokesman
- CORRECTED-Brazil's Bolsonaro will probably leave hospital in the afternoon - spokesman
- UPDATE 2-U.S. Commerce Secretary Ross cancels India trip -spokesman
- Taliban announce talks with US in Islamabad: spokesman