K Lambo signs extension with Jaguars
The Jacksonville Jaguars have signed kicker Josh Lambo to a contract extension, the team announced Wednesday. Lambo connected on 38 of 41 field goal attempts (92.7 percent) in his past two seasons with the Jaguars, including hitting 6 of 7 from 50-plus yards. He has a career long of 57 yards and hit a franchise-record 24 consecutive field goals spanning two seasons.
Lambo confirmed on Twitter that the extension was for four seasons, and NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reported it is worth $15.5 million, with $6.5 million fully guaranteed. The kicker could have become an unrestricted free agent this offseason.
Lambo, 28, has made 90 of 105 field goal attempts in his four years in the NFL, including two with the San Diego Chargers. He is 111 of 122 on extra-point tries. The Jaguars signed Lambo in October 2017 after he was cut by the Chargers.
--Field Level Media
- 'Khadi Express' train to begin operations in next two months: KVIC
- Budget 2019-20: Tractors, two-wheeler segments could witness demand traction
- NBWs issued against two Pak Army officials in 26/11 terror attacks case
- Gold worth Rs 15.81 lakh seized from two passengers at Mangaluru airport
- Voda-Idea successfully consolidates 25 pct of its nationwide radio network