Rafael Nadal might have won a 12th Roland Garros title on the weekend, but he remains well behind Novak Djokovic, a semi-finalist in Paris, in ATP rankings released Monday. Austrian Dominic Thiem, whom Nadal beat in Sunday's final, keeps his fourth place behind Switzerland's Roger Federer, who went down to the Spaniard in the last-four on his first appearance in Paris since 2015.
Russian Karen Khachanov jumped two spots into a personal best of ninth thanks to his achievement in reaching the French Open quarter-finals. Italy's Fabio Fognini, also a quarter-finalist at Roland Garros and winner in Monte-Carlo in April, also moved up two places to 10th.
The biggest mover in the top 20 was Switzerland's Stan Wawrinka, whose quarter-final defeat by Federer in Paris was enough to see him go up to nine places into 19th. ATP ranking as of June 10, 2019
11. John Isner (USA) 2,715 (-1) 12. Juan Martin Del Potro (ARG) 2,695 (-3)
13. Daniil Medvedev (RUS) 2,625 (+1) 14. Borna Coric (CRO) 2,525 (+1)
15. Marin Cilic (CRO) 2,395 (-2) 16. Gael Monfils (FRA) 2,055 (+1)
17. Nikoloz Basilashvili (GEO) 1,970 (-1) 18. Milos Raonic (CAN) 1,960
19. Stan Wawrinka (SUI) 1,715 (+9) 20. Roberto Bautista Agut (ESP) 1,690 (+1).
(This story has not been edited by Devdiscourse staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)