OnePlus announces OxygenOS 14 Open Beta 4 for OnePlus 11
- United States
OnePlus is rolling out OxygenOS 14 Open Beta 4 to the OnePlus 11 in India and North America with more functional features compared to previous Open Beta, the company said on Wednesday.
Your device must run the latest OxygenOS 13.1 version to upgrade to this build. Also, make sure that the battery level is above 30% and a minimum of 4 GB of storage space is available.
If you meet these requirements, you can apply for the program by heading over to Settings > About device > Tap up to date > Tap icon on the top right > Beta program > follow on-screen instructions.
This build incorporates a bunch of fixes and performance improvements. Here's the complete update changelog for OnePlus 11 OxygenOS 14 Open Beta 4:
- Improves system stability and performance.
- Fixes an issue where your face might not be recognized when you enroll your face.
- Fixes an issue that affects transition animation when a certain page is opened in Settings.
- Fixes an issue where some screen elements are not fully displayed after the system navigation method is changed.
- Fixes an issue where the screen might go black when you switch to the front camera.
- Fixes an issue where the Private album might not show up at the bottom of the Albums page.
There are some known issues as well:
- Color changing and slow reaction issue of icon in the control center after switching to dark mode repeatedly.
- Stuttering issue with camera and clicking is not responsive.
- Probable flashback issue with camera when recording videos in rear video mode.
- Lock screen notifications show blur after unlocking with fingerprint.