$5-trillion dreams: Niti Aayog unveils economic strategy document
The 'Strategy for New India @ 75' document, prepared after extensive consultations with over 800 stakeholders from within the government - central, state and district levels, was released by Finance Minister Arun Jaitley.
"The overarching focus of the strategy document is to further improve the policy environment in which private investors and other stakeholders can contribute their fullest towards achieving the goals set out for New India 2022 and propel India towards a USD 5 trillion economy by 2030," it said.
(With inputs from agencies.)
- Niti Aayog seeks involvement in allocation of developmental funds to states
- Niti Aayog constitutes task force to solve sugar industry problem
- Mohanan downplays NITI Aayog's role over NSSO report
- Niti Aayog delegation visits Saudi Arabia, Invest India grid launched
- The most favoured nation status to Pakistan stands revoked, Finance Minister Arun Jaitley after CCS meet on Pulwama attack.