Piramal Enterprises' Q3 net profit up 23%
Besides, the total income shot up 23 per cent from Rs 2,922 crore in the year-ago-quarter to Rs 3,592 crore in the third quarter of this fiscal. "For Q3 FY2019, PEL's revenues grew by 22 per cent to Rs 3,489 crore and net profit grew by 23 per cent to Rs 603 crore, led by growth across financial services and pharma businesses," said Ajay Piramal, Chairman, PEL.
"Our group's credibility, robust track record and balance sheet strength enabled us to get enough liquidity from banks and mutual funds, despite tightened liquidity for the sector over the last few months."
- WRAPUP 1-Jailed Reuters journalists appeal to Myanmar's top court as rights group decries "fear"
- Germany trade group chief backs non-dollar EU trade with Iran
- Yes Bank senior group president Pralay Mondal tenders his resignation
- 11 promoter group entities of Dynacons Tech settle disclosure lapse case with Sebi
- CII official says budget will help farmers, middle-income group