BIS to launch online community for standards consultation
The first community will also allow about consumers to share their experiences with various products and services and ideas for standards development and enhancement. Similarly, the industry community will enable businesses to participate in standards consultation and enhancement processes.
New sectoral level online communities may be created to bring sector level experts together as the need arises. Some areas where consultation exercises will begin in the coming three months include hospital, eduction, construction, smart cities, hallmark jewellery, ISI Mark and BIS licensing and certification procedures.
- ANALYSIS-India's central bank delivers a pre-election rate cut gift to Modi but is it enough?
- Powerful India caucus played sterling role in deepening Indo-US bilateral ties
- Names of American pvt sector members of US-India CEO Forum announced
- Canon India exhibits prolific range of imagePRESS series at Print Pack 2019
- Japan's Softbank injects Rs 2,800 cr in Indiabulls Housing's associate OakNorth