Saksoft Limited announces un-audited financial results for Q3, 9MFY19
Saksoft Limited, announced its un-audited financial results for the Quarter and Nine months ended 31st December, 2018. Commenting on the results and performance Aditya Krishna, Chairman & Managing Director of Saksoft Ltd said: "We are pleased with our performance for 9M FY19.
We have delivered a Revenue growth of over 27%, EBIDTA growth of close to 50% and Net Profit growth of over 60% compared to the same period last year. Our domain-based sales focus has helped us win new logos for the business and the tight alignment of the delivery business units with focus on improving utilization levels and reducing average delivery cost has resulted in the improved margins."
Result Highlights Q3FY19 on Y-o-Y basis:
- Revenue Growth of 23.44%
- The Company recorded Revenue of Rs. 92.67 Crs during Q3FY19, as against Rs. 75.07 Crs in Q3FY18 a growth of 23.44%.
- EBITDA growth of 46.53%
- EBIDTA for the quarter stood at Rs. 16.69 Crs higher by 46.53% as compared to Q3FY18 of Rs. 11.39 Crs. EBIDTA margins expanded by 284 bps to 18.01% as compared to Q3FY18. Profitability growth of 46.01%
- The Company recorded a PAT margin (before minority interest) of 11.06% higher by 170 bps as compared to Q3FY18. PAT (before minority interest) for the quarter stood at Rs. 10.25 Crs with a growth of 46.01% Y-o-Y.
Result Highlights 9MFY19 on Y-o-Y basis:
- Revenue Growth of 27.19%
- The Company recorded Revenue of Rs. 264.37 Crs during 9MFY19, as against Rs. 207.85 Crs in 9MFY18 a growth of 27.19%. EBITDA growth of 48.81%
- EBITDA for the 9MFY19 stood at Rs. 42.13 Crs as against Rs. 28.31 Crs in 9MFY18 an increase of 48.81%. EBIDTA margins stood at 15.93% as compared to 13.62% for 9MFY18 an increase of 231 basis points.
- Profitability growth of 63.36%
- PAT (before minority interest) for the 9MFY19 stood at Rs. 27.56 Crs as against Rs. 16.87 Crs in 9MFY18 an increase of 63.36%. PAT margin grew by 231 bps as compared to 9MFY18. PAT margins for the 9MFY19 stood at 10.42%.
CUSTOMER METRICS 9MFY19 FY18
(a) No of clients/customers per Million Dollar ** Revenue more than 1 Million Dollar 6 5
Revenue more than 0.5 Million Dollar 7 7
(b) Client's Contribution to Revenue
Revenue from Top 5 45% 42%
Revenue from Top 10 52% 49%
Revenue from Top 20 60% 57%
HEADCOUNT METRICS 9MFY19 FY18
(a) Headcount & Utilization
Total Employee Count 1,126 1,025
Technical 990 897
Support 136 128
(b) Utilization-IT Services
Excluding trainees 85% 85%
(With inputs from agencies.)
- Foreign businesses fret as China fast-tracks investment law
- UPDATE 1-Private investigators find wreckage of missing soccer player Sala's aircraft
- CR Chaudhary defends FDI policy amid outcry by big players
- UPDATE 1-Body found in wreckage of plane carrying soccer player Sala, investigators say
- Anuna aims to provide relief to e-comm players under new e-commerce Policy