LTI to acquire German Nielsen+Partner
Mumbai (Maharashtra) [India], Feb 14 (ANI) Larsen & Toubro Infotech (LTI) on Thursday announced that it has signed a definitive agreement to acquire Hamburg-based Nielsen+Partner (N+P), an independent Temenos WealthSuite specialist.
This acquisition is synergistic to Syncordis acquisition that LTI announced in 2017. Syncordis is a leading Temenos T24 Core Banking Platform specialist with widespread presence in Europe, whereas N+P has built comprehensive expertise in the front office of Temenos WealthSuite.
Together with Syncordis, N+P strengthens LTI’s capabilities as a global expert of Temenos suite of products and enriches company’s offerings to banking clients. Upon integration, N+P’s Temenos business will be consolidated under the brand of Syncordis, while software engineering business will operate and expand as part of LTI Germany.
Sanjay Jalona, LTI Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director, said: "The acquisition of N+P will help us further establish LTI as a formidable player in the fast-growing market for Temenos and help our clients navigate their digital transformation journey.”
- Aurobindo completes deal to acquire Apotex' European businesses
- "Mr Jones", film about 1930s Ukrainian famine warns European society
- Pompeo's diplomatic engagement trip to central Europe is "overdue and needed"
- UK stocks uplifted along with European rally over easing trade tensions
- No plans to deploy nukes in Europe post-INF: NATO