India to offer 30 graduate and postgraduate scholarships to Angolan students
The training is part of the Indian Government programme – ICCR Africa Scholarship Scheme – under the Indian Council of Cultural Relations (ICCR) and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. The candidates may choose any course and university or college where they can attend training in India.
According to Kumar Vyas, Embassy of India in Angola, the period for presentation of the application will continue till February 15, 2019. The official said the trip to India is scheduled for June, with classes starting in August. India has been providing various courses as part of a bilateral partnership.
- ANALYSIS-India's central bank delivers a pre-election rate cut gift to Modi but is it enough?
- Powerful India caucus played sterling role in deepening Indo-US bilateral ties
- Names of American pvt sector members of US-India CEO Forum announced
- Canon India exhibits prolific range of imagePRESS series at Print Pack 2019
- Japan's Softbank injects Rs 2,800 cr in Indiabulls Housing's associate OakNorth