Mandy Moore and Taylor Goldsmith married in intimate boho-style backyard ceremony
Actress-singer Mandy Moore and Taylor Goldsmith married in an intimate boho-style backyard ceremony at her home here.
The "This Is Us" star, 34, and the musician, 33, walked down the aisle at sunset in front of just 50 guests, including Mandy's co-stars Milo Ventimiglia and Chrissy Metz, three years after meeting on Instagram, reports dailymail.co.uk.
The actress is said to have arranged "very boho" nuptials with "rugs on the floor surrounding the altar" and a selection of "beautiful" floral arrangements.
"It was an intimate backyard wedding at Mandy's home that started just after sundown on Sunday evening. There was a small group of family and friends that looked to be about 50 people," said an insider.
After the couple exchanged their "I dos", they continued the celebrations at The Fig House, which is a private event space in the Highland Park neighbourhood of Los Angeles.
"This Is Us" is aired in India on Star World
(With inputs from agencies.)
- Piyush Goyal to address customary post budget meeting of RBI board on Feb 9
- Jaitley rejects criticism of giving 'jobless economic growth' in last five years
- Kolkata Police chief expresses regret for not meeting poll panel: Bengal govt writes to EC
- UPDATE 2-Trump rejects meeting Maduro, says sending U.S. troops to Venezuela 'an option'
- Patriots topple Rams in SB LIII for sixth title in 18 years