Anushka Sharma shares her 'happiness' in being with Virat Kohli
Actress Anushka Sharma says her husband, cricketer Virat Kohli always makes her happy. The "Zero" star, who is currently spending quality time with Kohli in Sydney, shared a cosy photograph with him on social media and wrote: "You make me such a happy girl." Kohli is leading team India in the on-going test match series against Australia here. And to support him, Anushka is giving him a cheerful company.
A few days ago, she also joined Kohli for team India's meeting with Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison. The couple, who tied the knot in December 2017, recently celebrated their first wedding anniversary and New Year's Eve here.
(With inputs from agencies.)
- Dr Mahesh Sharma inaugurates Nationwide theatre festival BRM in New Delhi
- Soccer-Solskjaer happy with United depth despite quiet January
- Smriti Mandhana joins Virat Kohli, becomes number one ranked ICC batswoman in ODIs
- All reading no controversy makes Arundhati happy author
- Manipuri filmmaker Aribam Syam Sharma to return Padma Shri to protest against CAB