Kelsy Karter gets Harry Styles' face tattooed on her cheek
The inking was done by Los Angeles-based tattoo artist Romeo Lacoste and the New Zealand born, Los Angeles-based singer, 24, shared the results on Instagram, writing: "Mama, look what I made me do." The singer, who has written a song for Zayn Malik, 26, had hinted on Twitter earlier this month that she was planning to do something for 24-year-old Styles' birthday, which falls on February 1.
It is not known if the two artistes are friends or if they have even met. But she had said last July why she loves him so much. She said: "What I love about him from a professional standpoint is that he was the poppiest of pop stars, and then he went off on his own and made a classic rock album.
- Indian women eyeing another series win in New Zealand
- Confident India seek to carry ODI momentum to T20I vs New Zealand
- EuroKids International listed 'Top 100 franchises' in India
- New Zealand scientists found USB stick containing photos inside seal poo
- Forest wildfire in New Zealand destroys homes, forces evacuation