Norway: Seven injured in oil tanker and Navy frigate accident
An oil tanker and a Norwegian navy frigate were involved in an accident near the coast of western Norway on Thursday, injuring seven people, police said in a statement.
The KNM Helge Ingstad frigate was taking on water and evacuating its crew of 137. There were no reports of damage or leaks from the oil tanker, rescue services told Norway's TV2.
TV2 identified the tanker as the Sola TS.
(With inputs from agencies.)
- Researchers flay China for alleged cyber attack on Norway's Visma
- Norway wealth fund voted against resolutions in over 27 pct of AGMs
- UPDATE 2-UK, Norway, Iceland agrees on citizens' rights if no-deal Brexit
- Norway's wealth fund offers clarification on real estate investments
- Norway seeks to protect citizens in case of hard Brexit