No letter issued declaring no-fly zone in Delhi: Suresh Prabhu
"It is clarified that no such letter/ order is issued by any civil aviation authorities," the ministry said.
The DGCA is the civil aviation regulator.
Specific details about the fake letter could not be immediately ascertained.
(With inputs from agencies.)
- Venezuela's Guaido orders military to allow entry of necessary humanitarian aid
- If Delhi HC doesn't dispose of AMMK symbol issue, EC may proceed as per March 9, 2018 order: SC
- If polls to vacant seats in TN declared in 4 weeks, then EC may allocate symbol to AMMK as per Delhi HC order: SC
- SC orders transfer of Muzaffarpur shelter home case from Bihar to New Delhi court
- Conclude trial in Muzaffarpur case within 6 months: SC orders Saket court