12 killed in road mishap in MP's Ujjain
At least 12 persons were killed and one injured in Madhya Pradesh's Ujjain district after a head-on collision between two cars, police said. The accident took place late on Monday when a family was on their way back from a marriage ceremony in Nagda.
Their car collided with another one on the Bherugad-Ramgad crossing a little after midnight, said Bherugad police station in-charge J.R. Warde. Most of the victims were in a Maruti van. The injured person has been referred to a hospital in Indore.
(With inputs from agencies.)
- Nissan move to scrap building X-trail model 'very disappointing': May's spokesperson
- J-K: Baby dies at govt hospital, family alleges negligence
- Roof over unused area in Osmania hospital collapses
- Housing Minister opens 11 state homes for elderly near Whangarei Hospital
- 9-month-old girl abandoned by mother in Ranchi; airlifted to Delhi hospital in critical condition