Karol Bagh fire: 2 Myanmarese women among 17 dead
Another Myanmarese woman, identified as Chain-Maya-Nyan, 28, received major spinal injuries after she jumped out of the window of her third floor room and has been admitted into the Lady Hardinge Hospital, he added. Saumya Shrestha of Nepal has also been admitted to a hospital after he was also rescued by fire officials.
Randhawa said that the foreign nationals had booked rooms in the hotel three to four days ago. At least 17 people, including a child, died after a major fire broke out in the five-storyed hotel in Karol Bagh area of central Delhi.
- Nationals agree to one-year deal with RHP Hellickson
- Bangladesh seals off border with Myanmar amid fresh influx of refugees
- Sri Lanka held 9 Indian nationals for staying without visa: Report
- Defending champions Railways make winning start at hockey nationals
- Two German nationals held with satellite phone in Rajasthan