12 students injured in blast in Kashmir
Twelve students were injured on Wednesday at a private coaching centre in Jammu and Kashmir's Pulwama district when one of the students was reportedly fiddling with a grenade he had, police sources said. The incident took place in Kakapora town.
"Initial reports indicate it was a grenade explosion but not hurled from outside," a police officer said. "It seems a student was carrying it with him and it exploded while he was fiddling with it." The injured students were rushed to a hospital.
- PM Modi to inaugurate development projects on his Jammu & Kashmir visit
- Australian couple choose Kashmir's oldest church for remarkable wedding
- 2019 elections are important for BJP to hoist its flag from Kashmir to Kanyakumari: Amit Shah
- Will break backbone of terror in Jammu and Kashmir: Modi
- Terrorism targets innocent Kashmiri youths: PM Modi