Delhi court to hear bail plea of Rajeev Saxena, arrested in Rs 3,600-crore AgustaWestland money-laundering case, on Thursday.
READ MORE ON : courtDelhiDeepak Talwar & AssociatesCentral Bureau of InvestigationRajeev SaxenaAgustaWestlandRobert Vadra
- Robert Vadra gets interim bail as money laundering probe advances
- Delhi court grants interim bail to Robert Vadra till Feb 16 in money laundering case.
- Delhi court directs Robert Vadra to appear before ED on February 6.
- Robert Vadra gets interim bail in money laundering case
- Robert Vadra gets interim bail till Feb 16 as money laundering case advances