Centre tells SC it allotted Rs 47 crores and Assam provided land for building new detention centre with various facilities.
READ MORE ON : Assam RiflesCentreCall centreCity centreLand of OZdetention centreQueens LandCommunity centreAssamAgricultural landAssam PoliceGovernment of Assamland
- ICICI Academy for Skills opens new centre in Gorakhpur to train youth from EWS
- SC seeks Centre, Assam govt's response on plea challenging CAB within 4 weeks
- 57 asylum seekers deemed a threat to be treated at Pacific island detention centre
- Ex-Nissan chief Ghosn set to walk out of Tokyo detention centre
- HP Inc India inks pact with AP govt for Centre of Excellence