Of the 19 wagons, 11 carried coal. "Restoration work is underway. Services are likely to resume by Thursday morning," Kumar added.
2 goods trains derail in Jharkhand
Nineteen wagons of two goods trains derailed near here on Tuesday, disrupting services, a railway official said. The first train derailed between Khelari and Garwah stations. The second train coming from the opposite direction collided with the derailed wagons, leading to its own derailment, Rajesh Kumar of the Eastern Central Railway told IANS.
READ MORE ON : Rajesh KumarKumar addedtrackKhelarirailway officialGarwahothersEastern Central RailwaywagonsstationsIANS
- 10 successful mothers receive 'Ratnagarbha' award on IWD
- Top Army official asks mothers to bring back sons who have joined forces
- PM Modi praises 'Nari Shakti Puraskar' winners interact for inspiring others
- Tough road ahead for Pakistan's former PM Ashraf, others over power project corruption
- Delhi court seeks report from DCP in sedition case against ex-JNUSU prez Kanhaiya Kumar, others