US STOCKS SNAPSHOT-Wall St opens higher on trade deal optimism
The Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 55.10 points, or 0.22 percent, at the open to 25,480.86.
The S&P 500 opened higher by 5.57 points, or 0.20 percent, at 2,750.30. The Nasdaq Composite gained 22.84 points, or 0.31 percent, to 7,437.46 at the opening bell. (Reporting by Shreyashi Sanyal in Bengaluru; Editing by Sriraj Kalluvila)
- Aussie bank shares lift post release of misconduct inquiry report
- Trump-Kim summit: US special envoy to meet North Korean counterpart on Feb 6
- Super Snoozer causes TV ratings to plummet
- US, South Korea agree "in principle" on sharing troops stationing cost
- USD 138 mln in cryptocurrencies frozen in accounts after Quadriga CEO's death