Jaish al Adl bears responsibility for attack against Iran's Revolutionary Guards
Jaish al Adl, a militant group operating in southeast Iran, claimed responsibility on Wednesday for an attack against Iran's Revolutionary Guards which left 20 dead, according to the Fars news agency.
(With inputs from agencies.)
- Opposition members walk out of UP assembly alleging disregard for sugarcane farmers
- Two members of Sadam Gauri gang held: Police
- Lokpal Search Committee inches closer to appointing chairperson, members
- If members understand each other, work will become easy: Lok Sabha Speaker
- IAM in discussion with ISRO to ensure medical facilities to crew members