U.S. says it has not received an invitation to talks with Taliban in Pakistan
"While we have noted the Taliban’s public announcement, we have not received a formal invitation to any talks," the spokesperson said in a statement.
(Reporting by Jonathan Landay; Writing by Eric Beech; Editing by David Alexander)
- Ruckus in Jitan Ram Manjhi's HAM as state president and spokesperson resign
- BJP promise of ensuring fiscal autonomy of states trashed by Modi: Congress Spokesperson Abhishek Singhvi
- Theresa May spokesperson says changes to Brexit agreement are a must before final decision
- Theresa May spokesperson says EU council chief Tusk's language on Brexit begs questions
- Government spokesperson says Central African Republic's peace deal is yet to be finalized