EU ships need Oslo's approval to catch snow crabs off Arctic islands: Norway SC
Ships from European Union countries need permission from Oslo to catch snow crabs off Arctic islands north of Norway, the Norwegian Supreme Court said on Thursday. The ruling may also make it harder for EU nations to explore for oil and gas in the region.
(With inputs from agencies.)
- Envoys of four nations present their credentials to President Kovind
- Norway seeks to protect citizens in case of hard Brexit
- Rugby-England women bank on experience for France Six Nations clash
- AMAN-19 maritime exercise begins in Karachi, 46 nations taking part in 5 day event
- Rugby-France team to face England in Six Nations