(Reporting by Paul Carsten; Editing by Alexis Akwagyiram)
Nigeria's electoral commission allows resumption of campaigning after vote delay -statement
Nigeria's electoral commission approved on Monday the resumption of political campaigning, the body said in a statement, after the general elections were delayed by a week last Saturday.
READ MORE ON : Gross domestic productEuropean CommissioncommissionPaul CarstenNigeriapartiesThe Joint CommissionPolitical partychairmanChairman Railway BoardDemocratic PartyAlexis AkwagyiramPresident of IndiaRoyal commissionRepublican PartyBoko HaramIndependent National Electoral Commission
- SC asks Election Commission secy to appear on Mar 12 on issue of denial of voting rights to some category of persons in Assam.
- Boko Haram’s landmine kills 5 Nigerian farmers
- Delhi Commission for Women felicitates women achievers on International Women's Day
- UPDATE 1-Trump says he feels very badly for former campaign chairman Manafort
- 25 women attend workshop and sensitization event organized by IOM in Nigeria