The United States has been stepping up actions against President Nicolas Maduro's government as it tries to pressure Maduro to step down. (Reporting by Lesley Wroughton; Writing by Makini Brice; Editing by Leslie Adler)
U.S. has revoked more than 340 visas from Venezuelans since Monday
The United States has revoked hundreds of visas from Venezuelans since Monday, nearly a third of which belonged to former diplomats from Venezuela and their families, and is urging U.S. citizens in Venezuela to flee the country days after the United States withdrew its diplomats from Venezuela, the State Department said on Thursday.
READ MORE ON : The Citizens' VoicecitizensWord familycountryUsman KhawajaLeslie AdlerState DepartmentRadio Programas del PerÃºCountry danceNicolas MaduroCollective nounUpright Citizens BrigadegovernmentUnited States of AmericaMakini BriceCitizens AdviceGovernment of CanadaGoogle AdsVenezuelansUnited States Postal Service
- Government to support clinical trials to test effectiveness of malaria vaccine
- Government to invest $4 million in Esther Foundation to help women in crisis
- Government announces key initiatives to support medicines delivery services
- If Congress forms government in Odisha, girls will get free education: Rahul Gandhi.
- UPDATE 1-Finland's government to resign after healthcare reform fails