J&K revenue dept official suspended for providing wrong information
A revenue department official in Kishtwar district of Jammu and Kashmir has been suspended for providing wrong information to authorities, officials said Saturday. Kishtwar Deputy Commissioner Angrez Singh Rana suspended Satish Kumar Friday, they said. "District administration shall act as deterrent to revenue officials working in field," Rana said. The administration will ensure that government officials do not provide wrong information and violate rules as these hit implementation of public services, he said.
(With inputs from agencies.)
- US authorities fighting sex trafficking with soap, makeup wipes at Super Bowl
- US authorities crackdown on Chinese birth tourism businesses, 20 charged
- Venezuelan authorities release three foreign journalists
- UPDATE 4-Amazon pulls numerous products from India website as new e-commerce rules bite
- US federal authorities arrest 'Birth tourism' operators linked to China