No injury or casualty was reported and the exact loss caused by the fire has not been ascertained yet, they said.
"As of now, the fire has been completely extinguished and we are assessing the losses," said SP Operation Doda, Ravinder Pal Singh.
The preliminary reports suggest that the fire started due to short circuit in one of the residential houses followed by a gas cylinder explosion.
A case has been registered and the police is investigating the matter, he said.
(This story has not been edited by Devdiscourse staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)