4 Hyderabad students tested positive for swine flu; reported to be stable
Four women students of city-based NALSAR University of Law tested positive for swine flu and have been admitted to the state-run Gandhi Hospital here, University officials said Tuesday. The condition of all four students is stable and one of them is likely to be discharged by Tuesday evening, they said.
A medical camp has also been set up at the NALSAR Campus and a team of doctors and health staff are providing necessary medical facilities to the students and faculty members, a NALSAR official told PTI. He said the four students were tested last week and were shifted to Gandhi Hospital, which has a special swine flu ward to treat patients Subsequently no fresh swine flu cases were reported, he said.
(With inputs from agencies.)
- FEATURE-Aid workers race to batten down Rohingya refugee camp with no sign of crisis ending
- Campaign over CAB 'motivated' to derail pace of development: Assam CM
- Parul University bans petrol, diesel vehicles on campus to curb pollution
- 14-nation Lima Group plans pressure campaign against Maduro govt
- BJP alleges West Bengal govt hampering political campaign; approaches ED