Delhi: Five persons nabbed in Amazon cheating case
"The complainant alleged that some unknown persons are purchasing a variety of costly items from their online shopping portal with fake names and addresses. After receiving the items, the accused used to complain to Amazon that the delivered items are either defective or some parts are missing in the item. Whenever Amazon sent its delivery boy to replace the product, the accused used to exchange the purchased product with a defective product," said police.
In this regard, a cheating case was registered and a police team was formed to investigate the matter.
Following the probe, police nabbed a delivery boy Chander Shekhar, a resident of Badli, who disclosed that Mohit Nasa from Haryana is the main conspirator. Mohit is a computer science graduate and he runs a computer and mobile shop in Rohini.
- Sugar production surges 8 pct to 185 lakh tonnes till Jan: ISMA
- Steel production increases from 88.98 MT in 2014-15 to 103.13 MT in 2017-18
- Parliament informed about anti-dumping measures taken against Chinese products
- Crestron to debut newest additions to DigitalMedia product family at ISE 2019
- Govt intends to promote ‘made in Cameroon’ products on shelves by 50 pct