Amit Shah joins Adityanath in tour of sangam during Kumbh Mela
BJP president Amit Shah and Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath Wednesday took a dip in the holy waters of Sangam during their visit to the Kumbh Mela. They were accompanied by state BJP president Mahendra Nath Pandey, UP Deputy Chief Minister Keshav Prasad Maurya and several other leaders.
Later, Shah and Adityanath also visited the ashram of Swami Avdeshanand Giri Ji Maharaj. The Kumbh Mela commenced on January 15 on Makar Sankranti and Mahashivratri on March 4 will mark its culmination.
(With inputs from agencies.)
- Chandrababu Naidu hits out at Amit Shah over corruption allegations
- BJP rid Uttar Pradesh of goons and land mafia: Amit Shah at Aligarh rally.
- Crime under control in UP after Yogi Adityanath government took over in UP: Amit Shah in Aligarh PTI SMI ASHASH
- NCP says CBI has been reduced to a pet dog of Modi and Amit Shah
- Akhilesh, Mayawati, Rahul should clarify stand on Ram temple: Amit Shah