Neighbours kill 45-yr-old in Inderpuri
According to a senior police officer, a quarrel broke out between the neighbours, following which Pal was attacked. "There were blunt force injuries found on Pal's body. Wounds from sharp objects have not been found," police said.
- Two injured after leopard enters residential area in Pune
- Roof over unused area in Osmania hospital collapses
- Train services through coal-bearing areas in Dhanbad to resume
- Leopard attacks 7 in residential area, one hurt while running
- Train services through coal-bearing areas in Dhanbad to resume from Feb 20: Railways