Tejaswi Yadav attacks Nitish Kumar over Muzaffarpur shelter case
Quoting the apex court’s observations, Tejaswi said: “According to the Supreme Court, there is a fearsome atmosphere in Bihar and the Muzaffarpur shelter home case is unfortunate, inhumane, and insensitive.”
Taking a dig at Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar’s ‘All is well’ remark on law and order in the state, Tejaswi said: “He was teaching lessons on law and order. He has sidelined the way the Supreme Court has reprimanded him in the Muzaffarpur shelter case. He has fixed all responsibilities on CBI.”
The RJD leader added that the proposal was not accepted in the Bihar Assembly today.
The RJD leader asked the state government to help the CBI in the case, release call records of Manju Verma and Brijesh Thakur, the investigation progress in Srijan scam, and the actions taken against those running shelter homes.
- UPDATE 1-Myanmar villagers flee fresh Rakhine State fighting, enter Bangladesh
- PM Modi to unveil several development projects in three North East states
- Novel tool identifies low, high-risk prostate cancer with more accuracy
- This new framework provides outstanding accuracy in prostate cancer prediction
- Maharashtra CM Fadnavis denies reports of state assembly being dissolved on Feb 28